|Product SKU||UNT-4318 + USK-2020|
Malaysia Free for certain area only
Product Overview (UNT-4318)
Walnut Blasting Decarbonizer is sprayed into the engine intake pipe through high-pressure airflow, and the high-pressure high-speed sand will roll and and collide in the closed intake pipe, thereby impacting the carbon deposit on the intake valve and the cylinder wall. Then, the walnut sand and carbon deposit mixture are recycled to the dust bucket through a special joint.
- Open the package, and check if everything is well.
- Please take out the parts and machine, and install it as following:
- a. Connect recovery particle pipe with machine;
- b. Install the push rod fixing bracket in place with the main unit;
- c. Install the push rod with push rod column;
- d. Open the lock switches at both ends of the main unit from the upper end, and lift the head gently to check if the recovery particle filter is stable;
- e. Check if the filter moves;
- f. After inspection, pour walnut sand with outer diameter 0.4 - 0.8mm into the host bucket, 2 - 4kg particle, preferably not over the height of the sieve;
- g. Gently mount the head back to the main unit and lock both ends of the lock;
- h. After moving the host to where to use it, connect the compressed air of not less than 0.7MPa to the host as positioned;
- i. Wear safety goggles to prevent splashing and eye hurt;
- j. Plug into 200V/55Hz power supply;
- k. Connect recovery particle connector into recovery pipe for cleaning;
- l. Press the power switch. To ensure the quality of recycling, it is recommended to use high-grade sand materials;
- m. The carbon removal gun is inserted from the injection port on the recycling granule joint, and the carbon removal switch is triggered to start the carbon removal process. In order to clean different particles in different conditions, please adjust the bottom throttle valve of the carbon gun according to the actual situation to ensure that the firing rate is in the best condition, and ensure that the carbon removal is perfect and does not hurt the particles.
Product Overview (USK-2020)
Soldering Iron Kit (Lithium-Ion) is an electric, rechargeable soldering iron kit that is multifunctional and reaches operating temperature in 10 seconds. It is ideal for quick wiring repairs, soldering, brazing, or heat shrinking. It includes various tip attachments along with a protective blow molded case.
- Weight: 100g
- Internal battery: Lithium-ion 2400mAh
- Charging source: USB port 5V
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Maximum temperature: 600°C (1112°F)
- Charging cable: 100 cm USB to Micro-USB
- Running time on one charge:
- 35 minutes of use (soldering iron)
- 25 minutes of use (heat shrink)