Malaysia Free for certain area only
- This tool is designed to adjust the timings for the camshafts.
- Tool kit is used to setup and service the engine timing on Porsche 4.8L V8, 3.0L Supercharged V6 & 3.6L V6.
- This tooling is necessary to establish TDC timing any time the cam timing is disturbed for servicing of the cams, cylinder-head, timing chain or variable valve-timing cam phasers.
- Set of two fixtures necessary to set camshaft timing on Porsche Cayennes utilizing the M97/01 V8 engines.
- Pneumatically operated chain tensioner necessary to tension the primary timing chain on Porsche Cayenne DFI V8 engines (turbo and normally-aspirated) when setting valve, cam or cam-phaser timing.
- Requires a regulated air source between 5.0 and 5.5 bar
- A properly working timing system allows the engine's valves to open and close at the proper times during each cylinder's intake and exhaust strokes
- Applications: Porsche Cayenne & Panamera